23.9.11

So far it's been a week of too much writing not enough drawing!

The week has been a strenuous task, concepts are still being developed and as even though it's easy to assume that I'm going to fail, the truth of the matter is, I won't, I'm really calm because I'm quite up to date for a change. I've got a research document which I'm quite proud of which consists of 5000 words... For a 19 year old that's allot to write. My script is almost finished and I see no reason as to why I can't get it all done today and then some, the idea of my rat is there but his design is a constant battle of trial and error, as is with the man and robot but it's all falling into place over time and I'll upload some imagery when I get the chance but it's hard getting back into the swing of things once again and I can't say that I'm that impressed with my work so far, visually anyways, so I'll just have to try harder... In ways unimaginable.

No comments:

Post a Comment