6.1.12

Whatever...

To be completely honest group work is taking its toll, it's getting to the point where it's more of a necessity than an actual project. Starting from the B Movie project and ending at the Ident work hasn't exactly been a walk in the park, there's been ups, downs, overs and outs and come next Friday, I'll be pleased to see it end so I can get to work on my own personal work, of which has changed quite allot. This isn't because I hate group work, but it's just dropped in the middle of the personal animation work. Within the next week I need to finish the last couple of frames for my storyboard for the treatment file, finish the development work and by the end of today have the last 2 animation's inked, leaving me with about 30 of my own animations to colour, thankfully it's decided that we're using basic tones so the use of shading isn't required. Given that i'll be just knocking out the white of the frames, and whacking in the colour this reeaalllly shouldn't take too long... Fingers crossed. I keep worrying, I shouldn't. As long as I don't procrastinate throughout the week... I should be pretty good in the end.



Besides, come assessment week, me and Bruce Wayne have some crimes to solve in Arkham City.


No comments:

Post a Comment