10.2.12

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

I stressed out a fair bit over work and in doing that put a massive strain on my body, I really need to learn that life isn't all about work but then again, if I don't try, I won't succeed. My back is knackered along with my chest and honestly, I feel broken. Marvellous.
With word of interviews coming up, I've begun producing piece's to add to my portfolio, this piece was what I originally wanted to pursue in the first place instead of "Standing Up for the Little Guy", it's a more personal piece but its undertones and general premise were classed as, "too touchy" which I highly disagree with, that aside I feel it has potential to get somewhere so I'm going to stick at it, not to mention, it was fun to do.


With this, I have also began producing an animation test or two, just to, well, experiment, it's been fun too! I'm starting to flesh out the world and its people, myself and a very good friend are bouncing idea's back and forth and it's really working wonders! The more I work on this idea the more I wish I had been granted access to work on it, like I said, it's a personal piece but one which I feel could be justified, it certainly isn't malicious, nor does it fall under my usual sadistic humour, it is what it is and what it is, is something i'll explain in more detail once the ball gets rolling. 



Furthermore, I was informed of some competition sites, so it doesn't hurt to keep note of them...

Watershed Call for Entries

AOI Comps

Future Lions

D&AD

YCN

Eyeka

No comments:

Post a Comment