2.12.11

It's time for a Gang Bang Collaboration!

Well, the new project's been set, make an MTV Ident! My group this time consists of myself (obviously) Connor Barrass, Dan Lunn and Papa Tom Maggs. Already idea's have been thrown around and a possible premise may have already been set!!

Remember those old Cartoon Network Ident's? No?







This ring a bell?

Well, I really, really, REALLY want to do something like this, a diverse assortment of character style's and animation's what it allows is that my group work as a team but also individually. Compositing good quality 2D and even 3D animation onto live footage could turn out really swanky, especially if the character's are quite flat then the lighting can simply be applied and it will work accordingly... For now, that's all, like I said I'll backtrack my blog and make it pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment