14.10.11

"So, what is?"

Today we've been told to list SMART target's for the next week but really these are more accountable for the next few days. I've put up work, it's not bad, not good... But not bad... Or is it? Don't really know. Anyways, today I'm justing knocking my elevation's on the head, they're doing my head in now, I need to just go, "right, it's over, move on" but I'm getting that caught up with other piece's of work that I get side tracked. I looked back over my last module and this one and looked at what I needed to do.

Honestly?

Only the script, character boards and storyboards for AD203 and research and development for AD208, I always FEEL worried but there really isn't a need to be since I'm on track with everything and I'm shoveling out more work than what's required in terms of annotation, I just can't risk failing which is why I've cut out most social interaction and any form of entertainment.

Could be worse.

By Monday I'd like to have to have the elevation's for all my character's, that's 9-10 sheets, done. These include Piper's elevation, expression and dynamic page's, Snorre's elevation, expression and dynamic page's and finally Magnus' elevation and dynamic page's with the character expression, with there being only one, associated with the dynamics page. The last page will be a scale chart, basically to allow for a consistency during animation production.

Next week, next week is going to be a mixture of constructing the 3D model of Magnus and doing more line test's for Piper and Snorre which by the mid-section of the week, will translate into color. What's more I'll be working on my Pictoplasma work module of constructing a character which so far... Is going... Alright... Well alright... It's canny crap...


Needs work, looks wank.


I wouldn't mind doing something like this...

Or this...

Or this...

...Probably this.


Been working on backgrounds though, something I don't usually do so I'm getting used to doing landscapes, got so much to learn and I really need to put time aside to just... I dunno... Practice?

This is the background I'm currently working on for Snorre's character sheet background...

This is the background I'm currently working on for Magnus' character sheet background...

Is that everything? Just thinking... Hmm... No, that's everything sorted.



No comments:

Post a Comment