4.5.11

The Dirty Kebab Bitch!!

A while ago I got the idea to draw a T-Shirt design and though that idea never took off, the drawing did, anyone who knows me knows that I'm not a big fan of, "Tangelo's", creatures of the female race who douse themselves in orange makeup, tarty clothing and think they're just... FFAAABBBBBUUULLLOOUUUSSSS!! With this said and done I drew out this first rough idea in Photoshop...

As you can see it is a clear representation of today's female, however, it was when I showed my Mam she laughed and said it looked similar to a slab of kebab meat... "Holy S**T!! That's genius!!" So with that in mind I traced over the top of the rough drawing and a couple of hours later... I ended up with this...


If enough people were to say they'd like a T-shirt of this then by all means I'd do it but there are still aspects of the drawing which need cleaning up, I like it, but it could be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment