8.5.11

Remember Humpty?

Going back to my 2.5D stuff, I said I was going to redo it in a different style and that I'm doing... In the style of Fons Schiedon!! 


I want it to be more of a small sketch rather than it's original "short" concept, I'm talking it being a few seconds long, that said things can and probably will change in terms of timing and pacing. In any case, I thought I'd share some really rough storyboards depicting the idea I have, I'm not going to write about the idea, I just want you, the viewer to interpret as to what's going on.


What's more, I've finalised the design of the Big Bad Wolf, I'm quite fond of it, it's reminiscent of Schiedon's work, it's nothing amazing but it's a simple design and it's the path I chose to follow for this animation... The same can't be said about the other concept's for the Wolf I had.






No comments:

Post a Comment