9.5.11

I've returned from my soul searching journey in Singapore with my quadriplegic Portuguese stripper to find that the UK is still a dank, soulless environment with high suicidal tendencies. You may find that there's a hefty gap between this post and the last, this is most likely down to the fact that blogging was the last thing on my mind during the summer.

During the past 3 month, i've searched high and low for work and honestly, I thought I had found some at one point or another, one fell through sadly and the other company never got back in touch which was irritating to say the least. That said my college task was to produce an idea for when I return from the summer, my initial idea's were mediocre at best UNTIL I found some imagery from the book, Megaman Tribute (which I would recommend getting, it's got some gorgeous work!) With some work, my idea, so far, consists of a Rat escaping from a viking-esc man in a somewhat post apocalyptic setting, they run into a forest, the Rat gets cornered, climbs what he thinks is a tree, turns out it's a robot covered in moss (what a twist!) The robot intimidates the man and he flees, it's simple but it all revolves around character interaction, physical communication and emotion to carry it, it's something I don't usually do so it's just about see how it goes! 

So fingers crossed! Great to be back? That's debatable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment